Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Good/The Bad

The Good: I can't wait to wear my new wedding shoes.
The Bad: I got a little industrious with the Pedi-Egg last week. Talk about tenderfoot!

The Good: The table assignments are done.
The Bad: People who RSVP 3 days before the wedding.

The Good: I have my ring back!
The Bad: I can't wear it until Saturday.

The Good: It's supposed to be warm on Saturday.
The Bad: With a chance of storms.

The Good: I'm off work beginning at noon tomorrow.
The Bad: My to-do list is a mile long.

The Good: My wedding shape-up plan has been a success.
The Bad: Man, I miss butter.

The Good: Just three more days!
The Better: All the details will come together.
The Best: Sitting back and watching everyone having a good time.

At least, that's the plan.

3 comments:

Krys72599 said...

SOOO very excited for you! Have a WONDERFUL wedding day and an even BETTER marriage! Looking forward to pictures and details!
And remember, if it isn't done, chosen, delivered, or set up, NO.ONE.BUT.YOU.WILL.EVER.KNOW!
The day will be perfect even if something falls through those proverbial cracks!
Enjoy your wedding day and the start of the rest of your life!!!

Angie said...

I sooo want a ped-egg, but worried about going overboard!

Michelle Linneman said...

Just thinking of you on your special day. Congrats!!