Tuesday, September 15, 2009

11 Days!

My dress is at the seamstress for alterations. My rings are at the jeweler to be soldered together. I miss them both. I'm not ashamed to say that about once a week, I was trying on my dress. Partially for gauging the sucess of my workout plan, but also because I just love it. If you're a fan of Friends, then you will understand when I say after the wedding I will probably wear it while sitting on the couch eating popcorn and drinking beer. If you still have your wedding dress, you're invited to come over and join me. (Confused? Watch the video below).

The programs and menu cards are DUNZO! A huge thank you goes out to my crack team of crafty ladies, who helped me assemble them, and who talked me down from the ledge when the grommets didn't perform as planned.

We still have a few minor details to work out, but for the most part, it's all starting to fall into place.



No comments: