Wednesday, August 26, 2009

31 Days

Today is 31 days from The Big Day. I'm feeling pretty good about having a handle on the details.

I have a dress, shoes, veil, and underpinnings. The flowers are done, and the fresh flowers have been ordered. We have transportation, a photographer, music, food, and beer. Oh, and cake - yummy.

Tuxes are being ordered, attendant gifts have been purchased, and I got Craig the coolest wedding gift, but you'll have to wait to find out what that is.

Invitations have been sent and RSVP cards are being received. The table assignments are underway.

My bachelorette party was last weekend, and Craig is having his bachelor party this weekend. My bridal shower is Saturday.

We have the rehearsal dinner planned, and an officiant to officiate. We have the ceremony and the readings prepared.

I'm making my programs and menu cards in a couple of weeks. Hair and makeup appointments have been scheduled.

The honeymoon reservations are confirmed.

What did I forget?

2 comments:

Annie said...

Holy crap. I am learning from all of my friends getting married just how much planning goes into pulling a wedding off. This makes me think that finding the right guy is way easier than the actual planning! ;)

Jill of All Trades said...

So exciting. Time flies when you're having fun.